Data Source：Ministry of Health and Welfare
Tzou-Yien Lin, M.D.
Political Deputy Minister
《Education & Training》
1966-1973 M.D., Taipei Medical College
1981-1982 Fellow, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Buffalo Children’s Hospital, State University of New York at Buffalo
1982-1984 Fellow, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Children’s Medical Center, Dallas University of Texas Heath Science Center at Dallas
˙Deputy Minister, Department of Health, The Executive Yuan
˙Professor, Chang Gung University College of Medicine
˙Superintendent, Chang Gung Children,s Hospital
˙Attending Pediatrician, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital & Chang Gung Children,s Hospital
˙President, Taiwan Pediatric Association, April 2005~May 2008
˙President, Infectious Diseases Society of Taiwan Jan. 2009~2012
˙Chairman, Center for Drug Evaluation, Taiwan
˙Member & Convener, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), Department of Health, Taiwan
˙Member & Convener, Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), Department of Health, Taiwan
Clinical pediatric infectious diseases, clinical virology, vaccinology
- Chang SC, Li WC, Huang KY, Huang YC, Chiu CH, Chen CJ, Hsieh YC. Kuo CY, Shih SR, Lin TY*. Efficacy of alcohols and alcohol-based hand disinfectants against human enterovirus 71. J Hosp Infect 2013;83:288-93.(Corresponding author)
- Lo YC, Chuang JH, Kuo HW, Huang WT, Hsu YF, Liu MT, Chen CH, Huang HH, Chang CH, Chou JH, Chang FY, Lin TY, Chiu WT. Surveillance and vaccine effectiveness of an influenza epidemic predominated by vaccine-mismatched influenza B/Yamagata-Lineage virus in Taiwan, 2011-12 season. PLoS One 2013;8(3):e58222.
- Wei HY, Tsao KC, Huang YC, Lin TY. Clinical feature of different genotypes/genogroup of human metapneumovirus in hospitalized children. J Microbiol Immunol (Infect) 2013; 46:352-7.
- Wu HM, Wong KS, Huang YC, Lai SH, Tsao KC, Lin YJ, Lin TY. Macrolide-resistant Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children in Taiwan. J Infect Chemother 2013;19(4):782-6.
- Chuang CH, Wang YH, Chang HJ, Chen HL, huang YC, Lin TY, Egon A Ozer, Jonathan P Allen, Alan R Hauser, Chiu CH. Shanghai fever: a distinct pseudomonas aeruginosa enteric disease. Brit Med J 2013;0:1-8.
- Lee CJ, Huang YC, Yang S, Tsao KC, Chen CJ, Hsieh YC, Chiu CH, Lin TY. Clinical features of coxsackievirus A4, B3 and B4 infections in children. PLoS One 2014;9(2):e87391.
- Wang CH, Chung FT, Lin SM, Huang SY, Chou CL, Lee KY, Lin TY, Kuo HP. Adjuvant Treatment With a Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Inhibitor, Sirolimus, and Steroids Improves Outcomes in Patients With Severe H1N1 Pneumonia and Acute Respiratory Failure. Critical Care Medicine 2014;42(2):313-21.
- Chen YW, Huang YC, Ho TH, Huang CG, Tsao KC, Lin TY. Viral etiology of bronchiolitis among pediatric inpatients in northern Taiwan with emphasis on newly identified respiratory viruses. J Microbiol Immunol (Infect) 2014; 47:116-21.
- Huang LM, Lin TY*, Chiu CH, Chiu NC, Chen PY, Yen SJ, Mark Boaz, Yanee Hutagalung Alain Bouckenooghe, Emmanuel Feroldi. Concomitant administration of live attenuated Japanese encephalitischimeric virus vaccine (JE-CV) and measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine: Randomized study in toddlers in Taiwan. Vaccine 2014 Accepted (Corresponding author).
- Chuen-Sheue Chiang, Ying-Yan Chen, Shr-Fong Jiang, Ding-Ping Liu, Pei-Hsiu Kao, Hwa-Jen Teng, Tsung-Lin Kuo, Shu-Man Yao, Lei-Ron Tseng, Yu-Lan Wang, Ho-Sheng Wu, Feng-Yee Chang, Tzou-Yien Lin. National surveillance of invasive pneumococcal diseases in Taiwan,2008–2012: Differential temporal emergence of serotype 19A. Vaccine 2014. (Corresponding author) (Accepted)